Location: Chicago, IL
Post Date: January 2, 2018
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team immediately to assist with the expansion of our web software application development, website design, and project management practice.
We are an innovative IT consulting firm that provides unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and unmatched communication with our clients.
We are a friendly, open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. Our culture is very inclusive and we pride ourselves in supporting the development of our employees to become leaders in their space. We are a young, exciting and fast-growing company in which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals.
Compensation: Salary / Full-Time
- Assist the internal team with the Discovery, Definition, Design, Development, Testing and Launch of our custom developed client solutions
- Utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable internal and external parties
- Research, compile, and format information into databases and spreadsheets for team analyses
- Configure technology solutions, based on requirements gathered
- Create test scripts and perform user testing
- Provide post-delivery user support to client teams
- Coordinate with technical resources to ensure clear project tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Assist with project status meetings, including the creation and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes
- Communicate updates, progress and risks to all internal stakeholders, assist with external communications as requested
- Work on multiple projects at one time, some with tight timeframes
- Position may require onsite work at client locations throughout the Chicagoland Area
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as an application specialist/business analyst
- Passionate about using technology to drive significant operational benefits/business value
- Able to critically evaluate client requests to understand their true underlying needs
- Possess a working knowledge of the software/application development lifecycle
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and planning/organization skills
- Exhibit strong written communication skills, including ability to produce detailed, comprehensive documentation that is grammatically correct, error-free, appropriately targeted, technically accurate, well-timed and effective
- Thrive in highly collaborative project teams, consisting of both technical and business members (internal and client)
- Able to collaborate and work effectively with a remote team as needed
- Able to balance varying priorities and handle multiple projects, with a high level of service orientation
- Maintain a proactive, results oriented, positive attitude, with a strong work ethic and the flexibility to work within an environment of changing business processes, technologies, and environments
- Enjoy pursuing learning opportunities beyond the scope of assignments
- Possess a strong knowledge of current industry standards and technologies
- Possess a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc.) as well as Jira
- Experience with building, testing and deploying applications is a plus
- Experience working with Government agencies and the healthcare industry is a plus
- No Relocation package offered
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!