Location: Chicago, IL
Post Date: January 2, 2018
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team immediately to assist with the expansion of our web software development practice
Carminati Consulting is an innovative IT consulting firm. We are an experienced team that offers unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and the unparalleled customer service we deliver to our clients.
Carminati Consulting offers a collaborative, open and flexible environment in which our team members can grow their career and be exposed to a wide variety of exciting new projects. Our culture is very inclusive and we pride ourselves in supporting the development of our employees to become leaders in their space. Carminati Consulting is a young, exciting and fast growing company in which talented and hardworking professionals can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals.
Compensation: Salary / Full-Time
- Develop, test, implement and support custom applications and websites:
- Develop applications utilizing the Force.com platform (including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud), as well as .NET C#, JQuery, CSS, Less, Sass, MVC, Entity Framework & HTML
- Develop custom applications in Force.com, utilizing VisualForce and Lightning Components
- Design and implement custom applications on Force.com using APEX
- Develop Salesforce platform integrations (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loader
- Perform Salesforce configuration and customization, including report and dashboard development
- Develop websites utilizing the WordPress CMS platform
- Serve as senior consultant for less experienced programmers, providing technical advice and consultation on complex analysis and programing applications
- Deliver high quality, well written code that is completed on time, and is quickly-understood, efficiently-supported, and easily-maintained by others
- Design simple and intuitive user experiences and contribute ideas to make applications better and easier to use
- Collaborate closely with team members to review and assess business requirements, and to develop project plans and budgets
- Work on multiple projects at one time, with tight timeframes
- Communicate updates, progress and risks to all internal stakeholders, assist with external communications as requested
- Attend status & client meetings when required
- 5 or more years of experience in application programming, with a primary focus on web development
- Significant experience with Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Java-script
- Experience in Lightning is required
- Experience writing SQL queries and reports; SQL Server 2008, 2012 & MySQL proficiency is strongly preferred
- Understand agile and scrum development techniques
- Interest in influencing the design and deliverables of projects
- Able to balance varying priorities and handle multiple projects, with a high level of service orientation
- Maintain a proactive, results oriented attitude, with a superb work ethic, and the flexibility to work within an environment of constantly changing business processes, technologies, and environments
- Able to think innovatively, and visualize big, “outside the box” solutions
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, independent thinking, superior problem-solving abilities, strong planning/organization skills and keen attention to detail
- Possess a strong knowledge of current industry standards and technologies
- Enjoy pursuing learning opportunities beyond the scope of assignments
- Able to collaborate and work effectively with a remote team as needed
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a general understanding of the underlying business
- SFDC Developer (DEV401) Certification or Platform Developer 1 Certification, or Advanced Developer Certification (DEV 501), Admin (ADM201/ADM301) or AppBuilder and Consultant (Sales Cloud/Service Cloud) Certificationsis a plus
- Experience working with Government agencies and the healthcare industry is a plus
- No Relocation package offered
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!