.Net & CMS Web Developer Intern
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Date: August 15, 2017
Closing Date: October 30, 2017
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team immediately to assist with the expansion of our web software development practice
Carminati Consulting is an innovative IT consulting firm. Its experienced team offers unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and unmatched communication with our clients.
Carminati Consulting offers a friendly and very open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. Our culture is very inclusive and we pride ourselves in supporting the development of our employees to become leaders in their space. Carminati Consulting is a young, exciting and fast growing company in which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals.
.NET & CMS Web Developer Intern
Compensation: Hourly / Part-Time
- .NET C#, JQuery, CSS, MVC, Entity Framework & HTML programming
- JQuery, CSS, Less, Sass & HTML programming
- Work with team members to review business requirements
- Scrum team member – participation of agile and scrum development techniques
- Experience writing SQL queries and reports, SQL Server 2008, 2012 & MySQL preferred
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Innovative thinker
- General knowledge of the WordPress CMS platform
- Attend status & client meetings when required
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Resourceful and strong problem solver, able to work independently
- Strong communication skills / General understanding of the underlying business
- No Relocation package offered
- U.S. Citizens only
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!