Location: Chicago, IL
Post Date: March 15, 2018
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team immediately to assist with the expansion of our web software application development, website design, and project management practice.
We are an innovative IT consulting firm that provides unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and unmatched communication with our clients.
We have a friendly, open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. We are a young, exciting and fast-growing company in which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals.
- Develop, test, implement and support custom applications and websites:
- Develop applications utilizing .NET, C#, JQuery, CSS, Sass, MVC, Entity Framework & HTML
- Develop websites utilizing the WordPress CMS platform
- Develop custom applications utilizing SiteCore Experience platform
- Develop custom applications in the Force.com platform (including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud), utilizing VisualForce, APEX and Lightning Components
- Perform configuration and customization, including report and dashboard development
- Deliver high quality, well written code that is completed on time, and is quickly understood, efficiently supported, and easily maintained by others
- Design simple and intuitive user experiences and contribute ideas to make applications better and easier to use
- Integrate and configure data analytics solutions, such as Tableau and Power BI
- Collaborate closely with team members to review and assess business requirements, and to develop project plans and budgets
- Communicate updates, progress and risks to all internal stakeholders, assist with external communications as requested
- Attend status and client meetings when appropriate
- You have 2-3 or more years of experience in application programming, with a primary focus on web development
- You have experience with Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Lightning, Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL)
- You have knowledge of web development best practices, responsive design, modern web development trends, and WCAG 2.0 accessibility guidelines.
- You have experience writing SQL queries and reports; SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2016 & MySQL proficiency is strongly preferred
- You understand agile and scrum development techniques
- You are interested in influencing the design and deliverables of projects
- You are able to balance varying priorities and handle multiple projects, delivering both on time and with a high level of service orientation
- You maintain a proactive, results oriented attitude, with a superb work ethic, and the flexibility to work within an environment of constantly changing business processes, technologies, and environments
- You are able to think innovatively, and visualize big, “outside the box” solutions
- You demonstrate resourcefulness, independent thinking, superior problem-solving abilities, strong planning/organization skills and keen attention to detail
- You enjoy pursuing learning opportunities beyond the scope of assignments
- You are able to collaborate and work effectively with a remote team as needed
- You exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
- You maintain a general understanding of the underlying business
- You live in the Chicagoland area (relocation packages are not available)
- You have Sitecore Professional Developer Certification
- You have SFDC Developer (DEV401) Certification or Platform Developer 1 Certification, or Advanced Developer Certification (DEV 501), Admin (ADM201/ADM301) or AppBuilder and Consultant (Sales Cloud/Service Cloud) Certifications
- You understand Electronic Medical Record Systems (EMRs)
- You have experience working with Government agencies and in the healthcare industry
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!