Location: Chicago, IL
Post Date: June 18, 2020
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team immediately to assist with the expansion of our web software application development, website design, and project management practice.
We are an innovative IT consulting firm that provides unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and unmatched communication with our clients.
We have a friendly, open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. We are a young, exciting and fast-growing company in which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals.
- Assist with the discovery, definition, design, development, testing and launch of our custom-developed client solutions, and our third-party technology implementations
- Effectively understand business decisions and communicate their impact on technical requirements, priorities and deadlines to internal parties
- Configure technology solutions, based on requirements gathered
- Perform system testing and prepare test plans
- Provide post-delivery user support to client teams
- Communicate progress updates and risks to internal stakeholders
- Position requires some onsite work at client locations throughout the Chicagoland Area
- You have 4-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- You are passionate about using technology to drive significant operational benefits
- You are able to critically evaluate client requests to understand their true underlying needs, and deliver a successful user experience
- You possess a working knowledge of the software/application development lifecycle
- You demonstrate strong problem-solving and planning/organization skills
- You exhibit strong written communication skills, including the ability to produce detailed, comprehensive documentation that is grammatically correct, error-free, appropriately targeted, technically accurate, well-timed and effective
- You thrive in highly collaborative project teams, consisting of both technical and business members (internal and client)
- You are able to balance varying priorities and handle multiple projects, with a high level of service orientation
- You maintain a proactive, results oriented, positive attitude, with a strong work ethic
- You have the flexibility/interest in working with varying business processes, technologies and environments, as client needs require
- You enjoy pursuing learning opportunities beyond the scope of assignments
- You possess a strong knowledge of current industry standards and technologies
- You possess a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc.) as well as Jira
- You live in the Chicagoland area (relocation packages are not available)
- You have experience building, testing and deploying applications
- You have experience working with government agencies and the healthcare industry
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!