Location: Chicago, IL
Post Date: August 13, 2018
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team immediately to assist with the expansion of our web software application development, website design, and project management practice.
We are an innovative IT consulting firm in the Loop that provides unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and unmatched communication with our clients.
We are a friendly, open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. Our culture is very inclusive and we pride ourselves in supporting the development of our employees to become leaders in their space. We are a young, exciting and fast-growing company in which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals.
Compensation: Hourly / Part-Time
- Coordinate office activities and day to day operations to secure efficiency and to comply with company policies
- Support Practice Lead in maintaining process documentation and reporting on operations
- Support Sales leadership in managing agendas, travel arrangements, appointments, etc.
- Provide Sales leadership with Sales Operations and Marketing Support by managing leads, entering contacts, prepare weekly schedules, including Salesforce activities
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Support general operations
- Identify opportunities to streamline and optimize operations with technology
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role is a strong plus but training can be provided for the right candidate
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational, process efficiency and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- High school diploma; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Science or Information Systems or relevant field is preferred
- College students looking for consulting experience are welcome
- No Relocation package offered
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!