Location: Chicago, IL
Post Date: September 9, 2019
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team immediately to assist with the expansion.
Carminati Consulting is a fast growing and innovative technology consulting firm that is disrupting the employee health space. In addition to providing unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management, our award winning, SaaS solution is changing the way organizations keep their employees healthy.
Carminati Consulting is a young, exciting and fast-growing company in which talented and hardworking professionals can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals, and become industry leaders. They offer a collaborative, open and flexible environment in which all team members can grow their career and be exposed to a wide variety of exciting new projects. They pride themselves on their hands-on approach, and our unparalleled customer service.
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic Consulting Leader to lead the consulting function and assist with the expansion of the IT management and web software development practice. This role will be responsible for evangelizing and championing the practice both internally and externally in a manner that results in practice growth. Growth will be measured by the increase the consulting revenue stream, providing strong leadership, and helping nurture and deepen client relationships.
Compensation: Full-Time, Base Salary and incentives
Consulting Revenue Stream
- The Consulting Leader will help develop, refine and execute a client acquisition and client maintenance strategy for the consulting practice.
- Working with existing clients to cultivate new project opportunities, to be the go-to consulting firm when new opportunities arise.
- Provide business development support for sales pursuits, which includes creating sales presentations, participating in proposals, sales pitches, and Statements of Work.
- Provide leadership to the company’s Business Development Managers on Marketing Campaigns focused specifically on the services that the practice delivers.
- Participate in events that position the company as a Thought Leader in the industry (e.g., blogging, speaking engagements, attending and/or presenting at seminars).
- Serve in an account management capacity to farm qualified opportunities from existing clients. This includes up-selling and cross-selling as well as helping secure on-going support contracts.
Provide Strong Practice Leadership
- The Consulting Leader will be a part of Carminati’s leadership team and a key player in the development and implementation of the strategy that will help the consulting arm grow as well as serve as a role model within the company as a whole by embodying the values which serve as the company’s compass.
Among the responsibilities are:
- Strengthen our project management process by following PMBOK project methodology approach, establish a well define project toolkit.
- Provide Senior Project management oversight as needed on projects along with junior staff members.
- Ensure direct reports are managing projects within timeline and budgets. Monitor project scope.
- Mentor, develop, and coach team members to help them achieve their professional goals. This includes working with them to develop annual goals, identifying skill development opportunities and ways in which to build those, conducting training, etc.
- Assist with recruiting high-caliber team members. This includes helping develop job descriptions and hiring evaluation methods that will yield strong hires. Facilitate the staffing process.
- Keep a pulse on the health of the practice and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Serve as the consulting area evangelist to help educate the rest of the organization on what the consulting function does, and continue to maintain integration of the consulting area into the company as a whole.
- Positively contribute to the cultural landscape throughout the company.
Help Secure and Nurture Client Relationships
- Through positive interactions with clients, the Consulting Leader will help strengthen the connection between them and Carminati Consulting.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide QA oversight on all client engagements to ensure 100% client reference-ability.
- Proactively monitor client satisfaction by conducting 30, 60, 90 day “check-in” calls.
- Provide strategic assistance on key client projects within the practice.
- Pitch in, in a “hands-on” manner, as needed
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S., WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME. NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!