Manager of Business Development
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Date: December 3, 2018
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team immediately to assist with the expansion.
We are an innovative IT consultancy specializing in technology solutions designed to drive value, reduce costs, increase revenue and gain competitive advantage for our customers. We build our technology solutions for clients through 5 strategic areas of excellence; Technology Solutions, Consulting Services, Business Intelligence & Analytics, IT Training & eLearning Services, and Software Development.
We are a friendly, open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. Our culture is very inclusive and we pride ourselves in supporting the development of our employees to become leaders in their space. We are a young, exciting and fast-growing company in which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals. We are looking for the right talent to add to our team and to provide long-term value to our clients.
Business Development Manager
We are seeking a proven hunter to help us grow our organization by 20% in the next year; the ideal candidate will aggressively hunt to acquire new customers.
Critical success skills include:
- A proven track record utilizing cold calling to secure face to face appointments
- The ability to set and conduct multiple face to face meetings per week
- The ability to use social media to engage with new prospects
- Build a large network in the Chicago metro area, preferably within the IT leadership community
- A strong business acumen across our areas of excellence listed above
- Ability to establish credibility with executive decision makers, and with various IT managers
- Prospect, establish and build relationships, and manage client issues
- Develop account executive relationship with existing clients to upsell new work
Key job responsibilities include the following:
- Make 10-20 calls per day; average of 100 per week
- Secure and complete face to face meetings per week
- Attend 3-4 networking events per month at minimum
- Join and regularly attend one key Chamber of Commerce or IT group at minimum
- Focus on securing 1 new logo per month at minimum
- Meet sales goals set by Carminati Principal
- Strategize and manage social media outreach/marketing, newsletters, mailings and our public website to market our services
- Log and maintain sales opportunities within Salesforce
- Lead weekly internal sales status meeting with other Carminati team members to review pipeline and strategize navigation of next steps
- Report metrics on sales opportunities and leads monthly
- Potential engagement with clients after hours maybe expected in order to build relationships with clients
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S., WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME. NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!