.NET Web Developer Intern
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Date: November 2, 2018
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team immediately to assist with the expansion of our web software development practice.
Carminati Consulting is an innovative IT consulting firm. Its experienced team offers unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and unmatched communication with our clients.
Carminati Consulting offers a friendly and very open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. Our culture is very inclusive and we pride ourselves in supporting the development of our employees to become leaders in their space. Carminati Consulting is a young, exciting and fast growing company in which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals.
.NET Web Developer/Business Analyst Intern
Compensation: Hourly / Part-Time
- .NET C#, JQuery, CSS, MVC, Entity Framework & HTML programming
- JQuery, CSS, Less, Sass & HTML programming
- Experience writing SQL queries and reports, SQL Server 2008, 2012 & MySQL preferred
- Work with team members to review business requirements
- Effectively understand the underlying business and business decisions, and communicate their impact on technical requirements, priorities and deadlines
- Participate in agile and scrum development activities
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Assist with application configuration, testing and support
- Maintain a general knowledge of the WordPress CMS platform
- Attend status and client meetings when appropriate
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- You maintain a detail-oriented work style and deliver a clean, attentive-to-detail work productive
- You are an innovative, outside the box thinker
- You are a resourceful and strong problem solver, able to work independently
- You maintain strong communication skills
- You live in the Chicagoland area; No Relocation package offered
- You are authorized to work in the U.S.; we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time
Fifteen semester hours in Computer Sciences or Information Technology/Systems OR one year of experience in performing technical support functions, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
This is a part-time temporary position with opportunity for full-time hire upon graduation based on performance.
Carminati Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.