SaaS Implementation Analyst
Post Date: December 15, 2022
SaaS Implementation Analyst
Carminati Consulting & Immuware are seeking a dynamic individual to join the team immediately to assist with the expansion of our web software application development, website design, and project management practice.
We are an innovative software firm that provides unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and unmatched communication with our clients.
We have a friendly, open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. Come join a team in which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals in impactful ways.
Design and deliver custom-developed client solutions, third-party provider solutions or implementation of our own SaaS product Immuware, which typically involve:
- Work closely with internal teams to create all project planning and execution documentation, including project plans, status meeting agendas and minutes, clear business requirements documentation, etc.
- Leading functional requirements gathering sessions with clients
- Perform configuration and implementation of our custom-developed client solutions based on requirements gathered
- Effectively understand business decisions and communicate their impact on technical requirements, priorities and deadlines to internal parties
- Collaborating with development team to drive a system configuration that satisfies client needs and for resolution of defects or production issues
- Identifying the desired “future state” solution/design
- Coordinate and communicate weekly project status updates, progress, and risks to internal and client stakeholders as appropriate
- Participating in and/or coordinating required testing/validation of system functionality, enhancements, and fixes
- Perform system testing
- Facilitating user training
- Consult with internal teams to ensure clear project tasks, priorities, and deadlines, and to ensure project goals and tasks are being met on time and as expected
- Assist with post-delivery user support to client teams
- You have 1 – 3 years of experience as a Project Manager and 2 – 3 years as a Business Analyst/ Software Configuration Specialist, or comparable combination
- You have 2+ years of experience working with external-facing clients
- You possess a working knowledge of the software/application development lifecycle
- You maintain a firm understanding of the needs/asks of business stakeholders and will critically evaluate a client request to clearly understand the underlying need
- You are effective in leading projects, with both internal and external stakeholders, and working with a wide range of people
- You possess strong verbal communication and meeting facilitation skills; proactive communication, collaboration, and professionalism are essential in this role
- You are able to balance varying priorities and handle multiple projects, with a high level of service orientation
- You exhibit strong written communication skills, including the ability to produce comprehensive documentation that is error-free, technically accurate, and well-timed
- You work independently, and also thrive in highly collaborative project teams, consisting of both technical and business members (internal and client)
- You maintain a proactive, results oriented attitude
- You demonstrate strong problem-solving and planning/organization skills
- You have meticulous attention to detail
- You have a superb work ethic and the flexibility to work within an environment of constantly changing business processes, technologies, and environments
- You possess a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc.)
We’d Also Love to Hear From You If:
- You have an extensive working knowledge of the software application development lifecycle
- You possess a strong knowledge of current industry standards and technologies
- You have experience building, testing, and deploying applications
- You have experience working with the healthcare industry
- You have experience using Jira
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!