Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Location: Chicago, IL (Remote a possibility)
Post Date: September 2, 2021
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Carminati Consulting is seeking a a detail-oriented and creative Sales and Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of excellence with various tasks related to both marketing and new business development. They will professionally and effectively implement our blog, email and social media strategy, connect and build strong relationships with our current and potential clients, and analyze post campaign results.
We are an innovative IT consulting firm that provides unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and unmatched communication with our clients.
We have a friendly, open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. We are a young, exciting and fast-growing company in which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Develop and maintain content and communications for email marketing campaigns, blogs and events.
- Develop, edit, proofread, publish and share content (original text, images) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create editorial calendars and schedules
- Set up and optimize company webpages to increase traffic and SEO collaboration
- Manage ad hoc projects and ensure small tasks are not overlooked
- Prospect to new leads and respond to new business requests in a timely manner.
- Manage various platforms such as Calendy, Zoom, Survey Monkey, Google Analytics, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- You have a minimum of two (2) years of related experience
- You possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- You have writing experience with exceptional writing skills
- You have experience with management of social media channels and communities such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube or Vimeo
- You have experience with email marketing tools such as Mail Chimp or Constant Contact
- You possess a strong understanding of analytics associated with each channel including measuring ROI
- You have advanced experience in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- You demonstrate an ability to manage time and balance multiple projects to meet deadlines
- You are able to work and think independently, take direction and be resourceful as needed
- You have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, or Illustrator
- You have experience using Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
- You have experience working with government agencies and the healthcare industry
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!