Location: Fully Remote
Post Date: January 1, 2022
Carminati Consulting is seeking a detail-oriented and creative Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will possess a strong business acumen across areas of lead generation and sales. They will professionally and effectively leverage their effective demonstration skills showcasing how products solve customer problems.
We are an innovative IT consulting firm that provides unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and unmatched communication with our clients.
We have a friendly, open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. We are a young, exciting and fast-growing company in which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals.
- Make 10-20 calls per day; average of 100 per week
- Secure and complete 3-6 demos per week
- Attend 2-4 virtual or in person conferences per year
- Focus on securing 1 new sale per month
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Meet sales goals set by company
- Accurately log and maintain sales opportunities within Salesforce
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify opportunities for enhancement via client needs
- Report metrics on sales opportunities and leads as needed
- Potential engagement with clients after hours may be expected in order to build relationships with clients
- You have a proven track record utilizing cold calling to secure Zoom demo opportunities
- You possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- You have the ability to setup and conduct 3-6 Zoom demos per week
- You have demonstrated effective use of search engines and social media to identify and engage with new prospects
- You possess the ability to establish credibility with executive decision makers and various IT managers
- You possess the ability to develop account executive relationship with existing clients to upsell new work
- You demonstrate excellent customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs
- You have a working knowledge of Salesforce
- You have experience using Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
- You have experience working with government agencies and the healthcare industry
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!