Software Configuration Specialist (Remote)
Location: Remote OR Hybrid onsite in Chicago, IL
Post Date: December 10, 2021
Entry Level Software Configuration Specialist
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Immuware team immediately to assist with the expansion of our web software application development, website design, and project management practice.
We are an innovative IT consulting firm that provides unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and unmatched communication with our clients.
We have a friendly, open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. We are a young, exciting and fast-growing company in which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals.
- Assist with the configuration and implementation of our custom-developed client solutions based on requirements gathered
- Effectively understand business decisions and communicate their impact on technical requirements, priorities and deadlines to internal parties
- Perform system testing
- Assist with post-delivery user support to client teams
- Communicate progress updates and risks to internal stakeholders
- You have 1-3 years of experience as a configuration specialist or software business analyst
- You are passionate about using technology to drive significant operational benefits
- You demonstrate strong problem-solving and planning/organization skills
- You have meticulous attention to detail
- You exhibit strong written communication skills, including the ability to produce detailed, comprehensive documentation that is grammatically correct, error-free, appropriately targeted, technically accurate, well-timed and effective
- You thrive in highly collaborative project teams, consisting of both technical and business members (internal and client)
- You are able to balance varying priorities and handle multiple projects, with a high level of service orientation
- You maintain a proactive, results oriented, positive attitude, with a strong work ethic
- You have the flexibility/interest in working with varying business processes, technologies and environments, as client needs require
- You enjoy pursuing learning opportunities beyond the scope of assignments
- You possess a strong knowledge of current industry standards and technologies
- You possess a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, etc.)
- You have experience building, testing and deploying applications
- You have experience working with government agencies and the healthcare industry
- You can critically evaluate client requests to understand their true underlying needs, and deliver a successful user experience
- You possess a working knowledge of the software/application development lifecycle
- You have experience using Jira
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- You have experience using Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!